1. PERSONAL DATA
|Name:||Engr. Dr. ONIYA Oluwole Oluwatoyin|
|Present Rank:||Senior Lecturer|
|Area of Specialization:||Energy/Power and Machinery|
2. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Higher Educational Institutions Attended with Dates:
|a.||St. Luke’s Primary School, Molete, Ibadan||1979 – 1981|
|b.||Immanuel Primary School, Ibadan||1982 – 1983|
|c.||St Joseph’s College, Ondo||1984 – 1988|
|d.||University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria||1990 – 1995|
|e.||University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria||1998 – 2000|
|f.||University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria||2005 – 2010|
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
|a.||West African School Certificate O’ Level||1988|
|b.||B.Sc. (Hons) Agric. Engineering (21)||1995|
|c.||M.Sc. Agric. Engineering||2000|
|d.||Ph.D. Agric. Engineering||2010|
|e.||Registered Engineer (COREN Reg. No R.21,998)||2011|
Prizes, Honour, National and International Recognitions, and Grants:
|a.||Best Graduating Student, Dept. of Agric. Engineering, University of Ibadan, Ibadan||1995|
|b.||4th Prize Award at The First Postgraduate Research Symposium, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso||2010|
3. MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Corporate Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (No. 21037).
- Corporate Member, Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers (No. M1356).
- Member Engineer, American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (No. 1040258).
4. FIVE MOST RECENT PUBLICATIONS
- Oniya O.O, Oyedele, O. J , and Akande E. A. (2018). “Effects of Extraction Methods and Transesterification Temperature on the Qualities of Biodiesel from Jatropha Seed’s Oil”. Invention Journal of Research Technology in Engineering & Management, 2(61): 103 – 106, India.
- Akande, F. B., Oniya, O. O and Ibiyemi, O. (2018). “Effective Power of a Massey Ferguson Mf 435 Tractor Engine using Diesel and Loofah Biodiesel”. Advances in Multidisciplinary and Scientific Research Journal, 4(1): 65 – 82. (ISI: 1.455), U.S.A.
- Oniya, O.O., Adebayo, A.O., Olatoye O.S. and Ogunkunle, O. (2017). “Optimization of Biodiesel Production from Loofah Oil using Response Surface Methodology” Journal of Agricultural Engineering Technology, 23(2): 26 – 36. Published by the Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers, www.niae.net, Nigeria.
- Oniya, O. O., Oyelade, J. O., Ogunkunle, O. and Idowu, D. O. (2017): Optimization of Solvent Extraction of Oil from Sandbox Kernels (Hura crepitans L.) by Response Surface Method. Energy and Policy Research, 4(1): 36 – 43. Published by Taylor and Francis Group. England.
- Oyelade, J. O. Idowu, D. O. Oniya, O. O. and Ogunkunle, O. (2017): Optimization of biodiesel production from sandbox (Hura crepitans L.) seed oil using two different catalysts. Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, DOI:010.1080/15567036.2017.1320691. (Scimago; 0.32). Published by Taylor and Francis Group. England.